Leadership & management Qualifications
Over 20 years experience of delivering qualifications is available at Harper Craven through our expert delivery resource, easy to use content and innovative delivery methods to better fit your operational restrictions.
Often part of an organisations strategy is to incorporate qualifications to prove that their people have realised a robust quality standard, which in turn enhances the perception of the organisation and helps attract or retain talent.
We can help you put your plans into action with total flexibility to work alongside your internal resource to ensure both business outcomes are delivered and individual needs are met too.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you.
innovation and experience
ILM is the number one body for leadership and management qualifications in the UK. Part of the City & Guilds group, unrivalled experience in the sector and a Royal Charter brings the highest level of prestige.
Qualifications on offer:
- Level 2 Leadership and Team Skills
- Level 3 Leadership and Management
- Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship Trailblazer
- Level 3 Leadership & Management Practice for the Construction & Built Environment Sector
- Level 5 Operations / Departmental Manager Apprenticeship Trailblazer
- Level 5 in Leadership & Management